Well since I didn’t blog about last Thursday’s class, I’m gonna start off this week with Thursday’s blog. Based on what we had learned about Scratch and software development in general, I thought our first Scratch assignment would be easy. In fact the assignment was easy, it was just the method that Sierra and I used kinda held us back. We tried writing the pseudo code while actually coding, in an attempt to improvise and work out the kinks, but because of that we didn’t finish either part. We almost finished the coding but the pseudo code was behind. Next time we’ll just finish the pseudo code first before moving on. It felt kind of embarrassing to see the finished groups’ presentations and know that we were so far from being done.